Identity Access Management
Establishing identity through secure authentication is important for implementing an effective security policy. Many of today’s most damaging security breaches have been due to users being provided with inappropriate levels of access, or worse—compromised static passwords.
Identity Access Management includes:
- Intuitive, centralized authentication and authorization services that establish identity in the implementation of security policy
- Single-sign-on (SSO) for both web/cloud and network resources
- Two-factor strong authentication and management
- Guest, BYOD, and certificate management
- Simple deployment and licensing
Keeping you ahead of threats
The Fortinet Security Fabric continuously assesses the risks and automatically adjusts to provide comprehensive real-time protection across the digital attack surface and cycle.
Powered by FortiOS, the Fabric is the industry’s highest-performing integrated cybersecurity platform with a rich ecosystem. The Fabric enables consistent security across the extended digital attack surface. Seamless interoperability, complete visibility, and granular control are now possible for hybrid deployments including hardware, software, and X-as-a-Service across networks, endpoints, and clouds.